Saturday, January 25, 2014

Kourtney Kardashian Shares Adorable Pic of North West and Penelope Disick


Earlier today, Kortney Kardashian took the most adorable pic of her daughter,Penelope Disick and her niece, North West.  "BFF's" she wrote.
 Last month, Kim Kardashian told fans during a Mobio INsider Q&A that North and Penelope were very close, and that Mason Disick was protective of them both.
It's so cute-how they all love each other so much!" Kardashian wrote.  "Penelope & North are bff! Mason bosses them around and is super protective."
Before appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live yesterday, Kardashian revealed that she dropped her Blackberry in the toilet.  Guess what?  She didn't care.
" I still haven't fixed it, I haven't gotten another one," she told Kimmel. "When you have a baby, you just don't care. I don't care who's emailing me. I'm with my fiancee and my baby, nothing else matters."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget To Click The Like Button :)
×
blogger