Friday, February 21, 2014

Kendall and Kylie Jenner Cover Marie Clarie Mexico


It seem like Kendall and Kylie Jenner are everywhere those days! From working the runway to sharing bikini snaps on Instagram to publishing their first novel, you can't seem to escape the sisters.
The sisters are featured on the latest cover of Marie Claire Mexico and as well as in a photo shoot in the magazine's March 2014 issue.
Of the shoot Kendall said, "We had a great time,. It was especially different for Kylie. It kind of showed her in a different light, so I think that was cool."
Kendal went on to say that she's "always enjoyed watching and looking at high fashion models and supermodels. I always wanted to be them. Even as a kid, I remember always looking at my mom's magazines. I would look up to them and I thought they were so beautiful and they seemed very elegant and cool. It's just something I really wanted to be."
While Kylie loves fashion, she wants to also pursue other things than just modeling. "Right now I love designing and I want to pursue that career once I turn 18, but acting is something I would regret not giving a chance when I'm older, so I would love to try it and see if I like it," the 16 year old reality star says. "I used to do plays in school and then in my community. I would participate in all of them 'til I was 13." What ambitious girls! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget To Click The Like Button :)
×
blogger