Friday, February 14, 2014

Kendall Jenner Bares Nipples During Marc Jacobs Runway Debut

Kendall Jenner is baring her boobs for the sake of fashion.
The 18 year old walked her first ever Marc Jacobs runway at New York Fashion Week this Thursday and things got a little R-rated. Almost unrecognizable with bleached eyebrows and cropped hair, the aspiring model strutted her stuff in a see-through top and nude pants, displaying her figure for all to see.
The Society Management shared an uncensored photo and video of the Keeping Up With the Kardashians starlet sashaying down the catwalk on their Instagram,writing, "Our @kendalljenner makes her runway debut exclusively at @marcjacobsintl!"
"I just recently turned 18, so this show is my big kick-off to start and grow my career. The New York fashion scene is crazy, madness, but I love the energy," she told Into The Gloss of the big gig. "I love everything about it  like the hair and makeup today, it’s incredible. I’ve never had my eyebrows bleached; I don’t even look like myself!"
However, fans following Jenner's career know that this isn't the first time the brunette beauty flashed us her nipples for fashion. Just weeks after turning the legal age, the young star posed braless for photographer Russell James in a meshed top.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget To Click The Like Button :)
×
blogger