Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Kim Kardashian on Having More Kids: "I Don't Think I Can Do More Than Three"


Kim Kardashian may have grown up with a big family, but the reality says she doesn't see her daughter, North West, doing the same. According to Kanye West's fiancée, she won't be following her mother Kris Jenner's footsteps, who gave birth to six kids including Kardashian herself.
"I don’t think I can do more than three tops. That would be my absolute top top tops," she tells Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM show Tuesday. "I even contemplate should North be an only child? But then I contemplate all the fun experiences I had [with my siblings], so I might have to tough it out."
"I love my daughter so much," she explains. "I want to have more, but I’m not going the route my mom did. She is crazy! When I was giving birth, I looked at her and said, ‘I’m going to buy you a medal, you deserve a medal for this, six times you’re crazy.’”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget To Click The Like Button :)
×
blogger