Saturday, February 8, 2014

Simon Cowell Leaves 'The X Factor' After a Disappointing Run

Much like other British things that tanked in America, The X Factor is ending its stateside run.  With it goes Simon Cowell back to the hugely successful UK version.
“I’ve had a fantastic time over the last 12 years, both on The X Factor and American Idol," Cowell said in a statement today. "And apart from being lucky enough to find some amazing talent on the shows, I have always had an incredible welcome from the American public.
Last year, for a number of reasons, I had to make a decision to return to the U.K. version of The X Factor in 2014. So for now, I’m back to the U.K. and I want to thank FOX for being an incredible partner and I also want to thank everybody who has supported my shows.  America, I’ll see you soon!”
This is what happens when you fire Cheryl Cole.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget To Click The Like Button :)
×
blogger