Saturday, March 29, 2014

Cameron Diaz Strips Down, Reveals What She Hates About Men for 'Glamour U.K.'


Hey bachelors, here's your handy guide to dating Cameron Diaz.
In the latest issue of Glamour U.K.The Other Women actress strips down for the publication and gives the 4-1-1 on just what pisses her off about the opposite sex. According to the 41-year-old, whose list of exes include Justin Timberlake and Alex Rodriguez, she has no time for bad boys anymore.
"Being rude, period. I don't have any patience with that," she says. "Oh, and too much cologne. That's something I can't do. Hygiene's not a bad thing, either, so that's quite high on the list. But basically I love a sense of humour because that's what tells you how smart a man is. I love British humor and British men."
As for the girls, Diaz has nothing for love for the female form. Heck, she even admits that she has even had a few lady crushes in the past.
"I think women are beautiful, absolutely beautiful. And I think that all women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point," she tells the publication. "It's natural to have a connectivity and an appreciation for the beauty of other women."
"I love women and I don't believe in female jealousy. I don't feel like it's a good feeling to have," Diaz explains. "My parents always told me that whatever someone else had  in all areas it wasn't mine to be entitled to, that all I can do is the best that I can do, and that what's most important is whether I can do better at what I'm doing."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget To Click The Like Button :)
×
blogger