Sunday, March 30, 2014

Kesha Walked Her First Post-Rehab Red Carpet and Looked Amazing


Kesha made her first public appearance since leaving rehab and the "Die Young" singer couldn't look any happier or healthier.
Sporting a shorter than usual blonde 'do with some pretty colorful ombre highlights, Kesha was all smiles at an event for the Humane Society at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills.
It's the first time she's stepped out since completing a 60 day stay in rehab for her eating disorder.
Earlier this month, she opened up to her fans on Twitter and thanked them for their support.
Happy to be back! Feeling healthy & working on tons of new music🐱I can't thank my fans enough for all the love & support u have given me❤️️

I've got to say, I'm not sure how I feel about the gold tooth, but otherwise I'm extremely happy to see Kesha's success story play out to this point. Here's to hoping she keeps up the good work and gets back to putting smiles on her fans faces.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget To Click The Like Button :)
×
blogger