Monday, March 31, 2014

Miranda Kerr Reveals She Wants to Explore Her Sexuality in Raciest Photo Shoot Yet


Miranda Kerr is really getting in touch with her, um, sexual side since her split from ex Orlando Bloom. The 30-year-old lingerie told GQ magazine, "I appreciate both men and women. I want to explore. Never say never."
Kerr, who has landed numerous high-profile modeling gigs since leaving Victoria's Secret, posed in a series of very revealing snaps for iconic fashion photographer Mario Testino in the October issue of British GQ.


Despite revealing that, "the older I get, the more confident I am about asking for things I enjoy," the mom-of-one isn't in a hurry to get physical with just anyone right away.
The Aussie beauty told the mag, "One-night stands aren’t my thing. I made Orlando wait for six months until I even kissed. I’m dating. I’m loving it. Two happy parents are better than two unhappy parents. This is my time to explore and have some fun. I’m not looking to fall in love again quickly. I still get chatted up a lot. I’ve had some crazy, ridiculous proposals, stuff that you wouldn’t even see in the movies. No blind dates, however, and I never google a man’s name before I meet him."
As for her handsome ex-husband, the 37-year old actor admits hasn't dated since the couple split six months ago and told the Sunday People, "After a period of feeling rudderless, I feel like I've set a course again."
Orlando and Miranda share custody of their three-year-old son Flynn and have remained friends despite the end of their marriage.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget To Click The Like Button :)
×
blogger