Saturday, March 15, 2014

Zoe Saldana Has Let Herself Go Apparently


I know what you're thinking. "That Zoe Saldana, what a fat ass!" Just kidding. Of course, you're not thinking that. No one is. Except maybe Zoe herself, who recently told Net-a-Porter magazine that "this past year I’ve let myself go. I’ve been eating a lot of Chinese, pasta, rice, beans ..." Celebrities.
The 35-year old Avatar actress who secretly wed Italian artist Marco Perego last June, doesn't really think she's fat however. Rather, after she got hitched she sort of relaxed, as newlyweds are wont to do. "I’ve been an active person my whole life,” Saldana said. “The past year has been the only time in my life that I haven’t been to the gym. I’ve been lazy instead of training for something and pushing myself.”
In fact, the Star Trek star revealed she usually works out to built up her stamina, not to weigh 115 lbs. "I just like to know how much endurance I have," Saldana claims. Perhaps, acting takes a lot more physical strength than previously thought?
The actress, who dated actor Bradley Cooper just before she met her husband, just filmed the NBC miniseries Rosemary's Baby. She is playing the lead role of Rosemary Woodhouse, portrayed by Mia Farrow in Roman Polanski's silver screen adaptation back in 1968. The first stills from the series have been making the rounds online.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget To Click The Like Button :)
×
blogger