Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Kate Upton: "I Wish I Had Smaller Boobs Every Day of My Life"


They've made her a lot of money, but Kate Upton still wishes her boobs were not quite sosubstantial, "I wish I had smaller boobs every day of my life. I love to wear spaghetti tops braless or go for the smallest bikini designs," the swimsuit model told The Sun on Sunday. Cue the violin.
Upton, 21, is currently making her feature film debut in this month's The Other Woman, in which she co-stars with Leslie Mann and Cameron Diaz. The swimsuit model actually covets Cameron's athletic body, “In my eyes, Cameron Diaz has the perfect figure."
The Sports Illustrated cover girl would also prefer her breasts not be brought up all the time. "Every single day, I’m like, ‘Oh, man, it would be so much easier,’ especially if people didn’t constantly bring them up."
While we understand it must be annoying to live in such a breast-obsessed society, we only have so much sympathy for beautiful models with first world worries.
It seems Kate can appreciate her ample bosom occasionally however. "If only they were a little more like earrings. If I could just take them off like they were clip-ons," the blonde beauty said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget To Click The Like Button :)
×
blogger