Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Jessica Alba Tells 'Glamour' Why She Won't Do A Nude Scene


Jessica Alba is easily one of the sexiest actresses alive, and typically sexy, actress, at least one nude scene in a movie. But not for this Hollywood starlet.
So why has she refrained from getting in her birthday suit on-screen?  It's not what you'd expect...
In an interview with Glamour magazine the Fantastic Four star explains she wouldn't want Grandma and Grandpa to see her naked.
"I don't want my grandparents to see my boobs.  That's it," she continues.  "It would be weird at Christmas."
I can totally see how that would make for awkward conversation at dinner... Not to mention, Alba feels nudity wouldn't actually add anything to the films she's starred in thus far.
"I mean, really, if you look at the movie I have done, getting naked would never 'elevate' the picture," she admits.
However, we can definitely anticipate at least some skin in her upcoming sequel Sin City: A Dame to Kill For in which she'll be reprising her role as stripper Nancy Callahan.  The film hits theaters August 22.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget To Click The Like Button :)
×
blogger