Monday, May 12, 2014

Kim Kardashian Shares Mothers Day Pic with North West


It appears Kim Kardashian had a fantastic Mother's Day and we're putting money on it that her adorable baby had a little something to do with it.
Along with having North West to make her smile when she awoke this morning, it appears her hubby-to-be got her a little something, something as well.
Wouldn't it be nice to wake up to a WALL OF ROSES? Kim shared the pic and commented, "I woke up to a wall of roses, hydrangeas and peonies!!! I have the best fiancé in the world! I love you so much baby!!!! #HappyMothersDay"

And, of course, she shared the photo above, captioning it:
"This little girl has changed my world in more ways than I ever could have imagined! Being a mom is the most rewarding feeling in the world! Happy Mothers Day to all of the moms out there!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget To Click The Like Button :)
×
blogger