Monday, February 17, 2014

Simon Cowell & Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Share First Pictures of Newborn Son Eric


Daddy Simon in action! Famed British judge and TV producer Simon Cowell welcomed son Eric with girlfriend Lauren Silverman on Feb. 14, and here is the family's first precious photos. 

Weighing 6 pounds, 7 ounces, little Eric looks very comfortable in his father's arms as Cowell cradles the newborn. The new father, 54, named his first child after his late father.
Eric seems to have no problem resting comfortably on his father's chest while sleeping, and the photos make it easy to forget that Cowell is, in fact, the cutthroat X Factor judge who has led many a contestant to tears.
 Silverman divorced the British producer's former pal Andrew Silverman in August 2013, and has a 7 year old son named Adam with him. 
In an October 2013 interview with Parade magazine, Cowell admitted he was anxious to become a father. 
"I'm not brilliant with babies," the TV personality confessed. "I never know what to do. But [once he's older] I think I'll be a good dad in terms of advice. And then I'll get to do all the things I want to do, like go to Disneyland or Universal Studios, teach him how to drive  I love all that."









No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget To Click The Like Button :)
×
blogger