Saturday, March 22, 2014

Kate Upton and Her Cleavage Make an Appearance in 'Vogue'


The buxom blonde and her famous assets make an appearance within the folds of the fashion magazine's April 2014 issue, in which the two-time Sports Illustrated cover girl models a plethora of cleavage-baring looks in the Mario Testino spread.
In the accompanying article, Upton explains how she's very careful of how she portrays herself these days.
“There’s a line between becoming cheesy versus being sexy,” she says. “And I try to be very careful of that line.”
"What I try to do and it took me a little while to learn is to only do things I really believe in so that it’s more of a collaboration," Upton continues. "That way, I’m not pretending to be someone I’m not. I’m not putting out this, 'Look at me! I’m sexy!' and then feeling like a fake, which would lead to feeling depressed and empty inside."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget To Click The Like Button :)
×
blogger