Saturday, March 22, 2014

Kendall and Kylie Jenner Talk Kim Kardashian and Prom on 'Hello Ross'



So how did Kylie Jenner feel about Kim Kardashian stealing her bikini selfie spotlight?
The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star explains exactly what went down...
"She walked into my room in Miami and was like, 'Oh my god, I don't have a bathing suit, Can I borrow one?'" Kylie explained to Ross Mathews on Hello Ross, which airs tonight.
"Cut to thirty minutes later,I walk in on her taking selfies... And she's like, 'Yeah, you're not getting it back.'"
Kylie didn't seem to be too mad about it, though. Especially after Ross told her the bathing would be all saggy if she got it back any you know, because Kim's, er, well-endowed in certain areas that Kylie is not.
The sister also got to talking about how they've decided to throw their own 80s-themed prom, which Kris Jenner is more than happy to chaperone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget To Click The Like Button :)
×
blogger