Thursday, March 20, 2014

Kate Winslet: Leonardo DiCaprio Is the "Love of My Life"


Though Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio's onscreen romances have always ended in tragedy, the two actors have nothing but love for one another off the set.
The British actress had only kind words about DiCaprio during an interview with Winslet at the Divergent premiere this week. When a reporter asked if she preferred Theo James' Four from the Divergent series over DiCaprio's Jack character in Titanic, the Oscar winner quickly made her decision, saying that there was absolutely no competition between the leading men.
"Leo is my love of my life," she told PopSugar. "How could you possibly ask me that question?"
"If I said Theo over Leo, he would never stay the night at his house ever again. Ever," she continued. "No, he can't have that."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget To Click The Like Button :)
×
blogger