Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Khloe Kardashian on Lamar Odom Divorce: "It's Definitely Not the Easiest Thing to Do"


As documented on Keeping Up With the KardashiansKhloe Kardashian has been struggling with relationship problems with Lamar Odom for quite some time before deciding to end their marriage on the mid-season finale of the reality show. Now, the TV starlet is finally opening up about why she chose to have her marital issues broadcasted on TV.
Speaking with Australia's 2DayFM Breakfast With the Stars radio show, the 29-year-old was quite candid with her feelings about her split, telling co-hosts Mel BJules LundSophie Monk and Merrick Watts that "it's definitely not anything I'm through."
"I'm going through it, but I'm not through it," she explained of the couple's divorce.
"It's really hard to watch yourself on TV. It's definitely different in that the world has to watch, too," Kardashian continued. "It's definitely not the easiest thing to do, but it's what my life is."
Kardashian and Odom, 34, married in September 2009 only meeting on month prior. Last December, Kardashian filed for divorce after rumors of drug use and infidelity from Odom's end began to surface.
According to Kardashian, surrounding herself with good friends and family really helped keep her head on her head during these past years.
"I have the same friends that I've had for 15 years. I think also, just by having each other, as soon as one of us gets a big head, we shoot the other one down. That's the beauty about having brothers and sisters," she said. "I just don't believe the hype. I just don't take myself too seriously. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing."
"It's easy to get lost in this," she added. "It's easy to get lost in all the hype and to have all these 'yes men' around you. It's a really easy thing. But because we're all doing it together, it's a really rare scenario. Most families aren't all in the public eye as we are. It works as a blessing. It works in our favor."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget To Click The Like Button :)
×
blogger