Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Kim Kardashian Says She "Gained Some Weight Back," Now On the Atkins Diet


Like any other regular person, Kim Kardashian admitted to gaining a few more pounds than she would've liked after giving birth to her daughter, North West. In an attempt to get to shed the baby weight, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star turned to the help of an old friend to help her get to her goal weight.
During a Mobio Insider Q&A this week, the reality star spilled about her new lifestyle change, telling a fan that she's reverted back to trusty 'ol Atkins Diet to lose weight.
"I did the Atkins diet. I actually saw I gained some weight back when I saw pics of myself and started it again," she wrote. "Had to check myself. I work out 5 times a week & try to eat as healthy as possible.
And Kim certainly has been working out! Not only was she recently spotted getting back into the booty workout with gal pal Blac Chyna, but the 33-year-old also ntried pole-dancing lessons with her own mother, Kris Jenner, in order to stay toned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget To Click The Like Button :)
×
blogger