Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Kris Jenner Celebrates 23rd Wedding Anniversary With Bruce Jenner


We're all a little confused right now.Kris and Bruce Jenner are apparently celebrating their 23rd wedding anniversary today. But how do you celebrate another wedding anniversary when you made your separation official seven months ago?
However, the reality star momager still took to Instagram to celebrate the "wow" anniversary.
Kris captioned the photo, "Happy Anniversary to one of the most amazing men I know!!!! I love you, Wow 23 years!!!!! #love #weareofficiallyvintage.
Khloé Kardashian also made it a point to celebrate the big day by sharing this photo on Instagram, with the caption: "Happy anniversary to my mommy and my 2nd daddy!! I love you guys! 23 years and 10 kids later."
I guess we'll just have to wait and see if the couple is, in fact, officially back together and stronger than ever!  Nonetheless, I suppose congratulations are in order?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget To Click The Like Button :)
×
blogger