Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Controversial 'Vogue' Cover


Kourtney Kardashian has no time for you and your petty bullsh.
The Keeping up with the Kardashians star admits she had no idea Kanye West had to "lobby" for Kim Kardashian to be on the cover of Vogue. And she really could care less about it and all of your negative responses that come along with it.
"I haven't seen any reaction.  I've literally been unpacking.  I don't hear about any news.  I'm kind of the last to hear anything," she told Lara Spencer on Good Morning America Monday.  "But I posted it on my Instagram and saw amazing response and stuff and I'm so happy for Kim."
The reality star visited GMA to promote her Kardashian Kids clothing line, but of course, the now infamous cover took precedent.
Spencer mentioned how Kanye had been lobbying to get Kim on the cover for several months, which was news to Kourtney.  "Really?  I swear I am the last to know anything,"  Kourtney continued.  "But I'm really happy for them.  I think it's beautiful."
Well, one thing's for sure: Kourt's a really awesome, supportive big sis to Kimmie and the rest of the Kardashian Klan!
When asked about the rest of her famous family, she didn't go into specifics and stayed very positive.  "Everyone's great! We've been so busy filming.  I think there are a lot of changes lately, but everything's kind of new beginnings. It kind of goes with the territory when we film, and there's highs and lows, and we show all of those moments always have.  But everything's kind of turning into more positive, I would say."
As for the real reason she came on the show to talk about thew Kardashian Kids collection she mentioned it's really been her own project, telling GMA, "When I was pregnant with Penelope Disick, I said to my sisters, 'Let's do a kids clothing line. It would be so much fun.' Kim wasn't even pregnant yet with North West. They were like, 'Okay, if you wanna take over.'"
And that's exactly what she did.  According to Kourtney, "My sisters helped approve everything, but I really took charge. I really took what I dress [my daughter] in as the inspiration for the collection."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget To Click The Like Button :)
×
blogger