Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Stacy Keibler and Jared Pobre Confirm Their Pregnancy


Is it just me or is everyone getting married and pregnant these days?
Add Stacy Keibler to both lists.  Not only has she checked off marriage, but she just confirmed she and husband Jared Pobre are also expecting!
The former Dancing with the Stars contestant took to Instagram to confirm her exciting news (which we all already assumed) with the caption, "Look what we've got cooking! A Bun'dle of love!"
"Both Jared and I didn't think we were ever going to get married or have kids. When you meet the right person, everything changes," Keibler told People in a recent interview. "I'm so excited for the new chapter in my life.  I'm so ready for it. I feel for the first time like I'm really fulfilled and at peace."
This is the first child for the couple who were married on a beach in Punta Mita, Mexico on March 8th.  Keibler's reps confirm the baby is due this summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget To Click The Like Button :)
×
blogger